A Day with Dr. John Edmund Haggai & Pastor Johnny
Monday, October 30, 2017
The Warehouse – FBC Woodstock
Arrive by 10:00AM
Dismiss by 3:30PM
Cost: $25 per person (Includes Lunch)
John Edmund Haggai has been called a visionary, a Christian world statesman, an evangelist, and a master of the pulpit, all of which is true of this dynamic man of God. Never content to follow the crowd, Dr. Haggai initiated a unique and forward-thinking mission plan in obedience to the Great Commission. He has authored more than a dozen books, including How to Win Over Worry, My Son Johnny, The Leading Edge, and The Influential Leader.
Haggai International has trained tens of thousands of Christian clergy and lay leaders working in almost all the non-Western countries of the world. They multiply their effectiveness significantly by passing on their training to an average of 100 other leaders. After more than 60 years in public service, this man shows no signs of slowing down in his work for the Kingdom.
Please invite your church staff and lay-leaders to attend with you. Everyone who plans to attend this special day must register online! Pastor Johnny will be teaching during the morning session and then hosting a special Q&A after lunch and interviewing Dr Haggai to close out the afternoon sessions. Both Pastor Johnny and Dr Haggai will end the day with a book signing line to bless each attendee with their latest books.
Registration will begin at 9:30AM and the taping will begin promptly at 10:30p.m. Please be on time so that you can participate in this wonderful event. Once taping begins we will not open the doors until a break. We will dismiss at 3:30PM to give you ample time to head out of town before the afternoon Atlanta traffic begins. We must provide an exact number of registered guests for seating and lunch preparation so registration is required to attend.
When you register online you will receive an email confirmation confirming your seat. We will be sending further instructions about directions and parking details prior to this special event. CLICK HERE to register and reserve your spot TODAY!
• 10:00AM Seating
• 10:30AM Session I
• 12:00PM Lunch
• 1:00PM Session II
• 2:15PM Break
• 2:30PM Session III
• 3:30PM Dismiss
11905 HWY 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
450 Parkway 575
Woodstock, GA 30188
Comfort Suites – Woodstock
340 Parkway 575
Woodstock, GA 30188
Embassy Suites – Kennesaw
620 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
• How to dress –Please remember it is highly likely you will be visible on camera at some point during the taping. Conservative attire with muted patterns or solid colors is best. Business casual is more often the norm and will not stand out on camera.
• Please be on time – Registration will begin at 9:30AM on October 30th and the taping will begin promptly at 10:30am. Please be on time so that you can participate in this wonderful event. Once taping begins we will not open the doors until a break.
• Please be patient – While we always try to be on time, any number of things can happen that may delay the start of, or other portions of the taping. Please sit tight and enjoy the experience of being a part of a live video tapping audience.
• Get excited! – Your level of enthusiasm makes a difference to the energy on the stage. Please help us by showing your excitement about the experience, the teaching, and the opportunity to be involved.
• Seating – Upon entering The Warehouse, you will be given instructions as to where to sit to fill up the front of the room first. We reserve the right to move audience members to balance out seating for the camera’s view. Therefore, you may be asked to move around and it may not be near your friend or where you would choose to sit. Please be flexible as we seek to find the best arrangement for camera presentation. Keep in mind that, as an audience member, Timothy+Barnabas reserves the right to use your image any way we choose.
• Turn OFF your cell phone – There is nothing more distracting than a phone ringing during a taping. If your phone rings, even on vibrate, it can interfere with the recording equipment. Please do not be attempting to make your own live recording with your phone during the event.
• Adults only – As we will require the full cooperation of our audience we ask any children you might bring are well-behaved and are no younger than 12 years old.