A Day with Dr. Charles Stanley & Pastor Johnny
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
InTouch Studios, Atlanta, GA
Arrive by 10:00AM
Dismiss by 3:30PM
Cost: $25 per person (Includes Lunch)
Dr. Stanley’s messages have been translated into more than 100 languages. Currently, the “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages.
Please invite your church staff and lay-leaders to attend with you. Everyone must register online and print the confirmation email for studio entrance on May 16th. Pastor Johnny will be teaching during the morning sessions and then hosting a special Q&A after lunch and interviewing Dr. Stanley to close out the afternoon sessions.
You will need to arrive by 10:00AM to be seated before the first session begins. We will dismiss at 3:30PM to give you ample time to head out of town before the afternoon Atlanta traffic begins. We must provide an exact number of registered guests for studio seating and lunch preparation so registration is required to attend.
When you register online you will receive an email confirmation confirming your seat in the studio. We will be sending further instructions about directions and parking details prior to this special event. CLICK HERE to register and reserve your spot TODAY!
10:30AM Session I
12:45PM Session II
2:15PM Session III
3836 DeKalb Technology Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30340
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30346
7 Concourse Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
• How to dress –Please remember it is highly likely you will be visible on camera at some point during the taping. Conservative attire with muted patterns or solid colors is best. Business casual is more often the norm and will not stand out on camera.
• Please be on time – Doors to the studio will open at 10:00 a.m. on May 16th and the taping will begin promptly at 10:30p.m. Please be on time so that you can participate in this wonderful event. Once taping begins we will not be able to open the doors.
• Please be patient – While we always try to be on time, any number of things can happen that may delay the start of, or other portions of the taping. Please sit tight and enjoy the experience of being a live studio audience!
• Get excited! – Your level of enthusiasm (especially during worship) makes a difference to the energy on the entire set. Please help us by showing your excitement about the experience, the teaching, and the opportunity to be involved.
• Seating – Upon entering the studio you will be given instructions as to where to sit. We reserve the right to move audience members to balance out seating for the camera’s view. Therefore, you may be asked to move around and it may not be near your friend or where you would choose to sit. Please be flexible as we seek to find the best arrangement for camera presentation. Keep in mind that, as an audience member, Timothy+Barnabas reserves the right to use your image any way we choose.
• Food or candy – No food is allowed in the studio. This includes chewing gum.
• Turn OFF your cell phone – There is nothing more distracting than a phone ringing during a taping. If your phone rings, even on vibrate, it can interfere with our broadcast equipment. And there are certainly NO recording devices allowed in the studio.
• Adults only – As we will require the full cooperation of our audience we ask any children you bring are well-behaved and are no younger than 12 years old.